SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL
Claire-Marie is a former attorney, admitted to the Paris Bar and the New York Bar, specialized in business Law.
Claire-Marie who graduated from the University of Montpellier and the Boston University, was a member of the New York Bar and the Paris Bar.
She begun her career within reputable American and British business law firms, such as Dechert LLP, Pinsent Masons and EY Law. Subsequently, Claire-Marie practiced as a corporate associate, with Latournerie Wolfrom Avocats, where she acquired a strong expertise in Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity. She assisted managers, companies and investment funds , in a broad range of industries, on many legal aspects including M&A transactions, business transfers, joint ventures, equity financing, corporate restructurings and commercial contracts.
Before joining SouthBridge, she founded her law firm, where she advised clients of various nationalities, wishing to develop their commercial activities in France. She demonstrated her entrepreneurial spirit, and her ability to couple her legal expertise with a pragmatic approach.
Claire-Marie also possesses a very good knowledge of business Law within the OHADA and the African Economic Community.
At SouthBridge, Claire-Marie provides her legal assistance over the group’s equity portfolio, is in charge of the legal issues of the investment deals, and implements the regulatory documentation.
Besides, Claire-Marie is a part-time lecturer at the ISC Paris Business School.
- LLM in American Law – International business practice, Boston University School of Law
- Master degree in International business Law, Montpellier University
- Master degree in Legal and tax expertise, ISC Paris Business School
- Corporate Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Contract Law
- Contribution to the drafting of the collective book Uses and customs in companies Law, under the direction of Professor Pierre Mousseron
- Lexis Nexis FNDE (2010)
- Part-time lecturer in legal English
- ISC Paris Business School (since 2017)